Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.07.2017, 08:37   #1

Доменные сделки: 3
Реноме: 80
Одобрения
Спасибо (Отдано):
Спасибо (Получено):
Покупка домена на sedo. Вопросы по осуществлению трансфера.

Покупается домен net на sedo. Соглашение по цене с продавцом достигнуто, деньги переведены. Осталось только заполнить вкладку Transfer Details. А там предлагается заполнить вот что:
------------------------
Please update your technical transfer preferences. If the transfer will be handled by a technical assistant, please provide us with the necessary contact details.
Name of Registrar
Assistant's Name:
Assistant's Phone Number:
Assistant's Email:
Confirm Email:
Please let us know where you would like us to send the technical assistant's login information:
- Send me the technical assistant's login password and I will forward it to them. Sedo recommends this option.
- Send the login information directly to my technical assistant.

Please note: If your transfer is to be handled by a technical assistant they will receive login information to access the transfer center. If this is the first time your assistant is managing a Sedo transaction they will need to confirm their email address before the login details are sent. The message to confirm their email address will be sent as soon as your changes are saved. The login details are valid only for this transfer and provide access to the necessary details to complete this transaction.

------------------------

И вот тут у меня понимание отсутствует. Ну, с регистратором понятно, я хочу перевести домен в руцентр.

1) А дальше нужно ввести 'Assistant's Name/Phone/email. Что туда вводить?

2) И дальше:
'Please let us know where you would like us to send the technical assistant's login information:'
И рекомендуется вот это:
'Send me the technical assistant's login password and I will forward it to them. Sedo recommends this option.'

Что это означает? Я должен предоставить им свою почту? Номер договора в руцентре? что-то ещё?

P.S.: делаю это прямо сейчас, так что буду рад вашим советам.

Последний раз редактировалось antoshka; 06.07.2017 в 08:41.
antoshka вне форума   Ответить с цитированием